Biscuits are available at the Encounter Lakes Cafe, 41 Bartel Blvd, (Victor Harbour) in place of our stall at the Goolwa markets or online:
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks are South Australian and use South Australian products.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks are vet approved.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks are all natural bone shaped dog biscuits.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks are made fresh in the Adelaide Hills using local vegetables, fruits and meats.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks are packed with protein and omega-3's for shiny coats and healthy skin.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks are hand cut and cooked extra crunchy for strong teeth, and healthy gums.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks come in 8 delicious varieties.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks are free of artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks are the all natural treat that your dog will love you for.
4-Paws Premium Doggie Snacks offer 3 low fat flavours suitable for dogs on a low fat diet. Berry and Apple, Veggie Delight and Pumpkin Parsley and Chia.
Human grade food is used in all our products. The liver is dried and diced before being added to the biscuits.
All our products have been tested on many eager dogs and many different breeds. We have even hunted some of the fussiest dogs in Adelaide and had the wag of approval from them!
Our products can be purchased from the following Adelaide Stores:
- Coopers Rural, Mylor
- Stirling Organic Markets, Stirling
- Ruben's Pet and Accessory Store, Blackwood
- Pet Cafe, Woodville West
- Scruffies on Broadway, Glenelg
- Get Well Vet Clinic, Wellington Road, Mt Barker
- The Olde Apple Shed, Balhannah
- The Boulevard Cafe on the Lake, 41 Bartel Blvd, Encounter Bay (Victor Harbour)
Or at the following markets:
- Adelaide Showgrounds Farmers Market, 3rd Sunday of each month, 9:00-1:00
- Fullarton Plant and Craft Markets, 4th Saturday of each month, 9:00-1:00
- Stirling Markets, 4th Sunday of each month9:00-4:00
Special Dietary Needs
We can make biscuits for dogs with specific dietary needs, just email us and we will see what we can do for you. We do have a low fat range for dogs with pancreatitis, including:
Berry and Apple
Pumpking Parsley and Chia